Self-centering machine vises for precision workholding
Compact mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic as well as electro-mechanical centre-clamping vises in different sizes and assembly variations enable a precise machining of workpieces on the given symmetric and rotation axis.
Centre-clamping vises are used as the prime vise solution for production on conventional and CNC-machines.
Spreitzer centric clamping vices enable safe clamping of workpieces without pre-stamping, which saves time and money.
Through the use of short cutting tools and less vibration on the workpiece longer tool life can be achieved.
The machining time per piece can be reduced by higher metal removal.
Centre-clamping vises from SPREITZER offer
- High clamping force/holding force
- Clamping force acting both sides
- Centric spindle bearing for uniform thermal expansion
- High structural rigidity
- Optimal guide ways
- Optimal accessibility
- Low jaw lifting
- Universal clamping jaw interface
- Mounting surface with fixing thread and locating holes
- Simple cleaning
- Robust, durable systems
- Available jaw width 15 – 160 mm
- Available overall length 50 – 500 mm