Pneumatic self-centering clamping vises PZS²
Due to the pneumatic operation of this centre-clamping vise series the clamping process can be shortened or completely automated by the use of industrial robots.
Advantages at a glance
- Short clamping time
- Usable for automation
- High clamping accuracy
- Assembly units upon request
- Material: modified steel surface hardened
- Functional surface precision grinded
- Ground-in and clearance-free adjusted
- Centering accuracy ±0,005 mm
- Repetition accuracy 0,003 mm
- Pairing accuracy 0,01 mm
360° view pneumatic centre-clamping vise PZS²
Description pneumatic centre-clamping vise PZS²
For further information just click on the icon in the table and the articles will be put on a wish list.
(2 x mm)*
* with soft block jaws
** Clamping force is the arithmetic sum of the individual forces occuring at the jaws.
With pneumatic-booster the clamping force can be raised.
MOP= Maximum Operating Pressure