Concentricity gage RPG micro
The concentricity gage RPG micro is especially suitable for the use on measuring microscopes from different manufacturers.
The fixturing holes in the base of the gage allows universal mounting options. Concentricity gage RPG micro enables a precise runout inspection of smallest workpieces.
Advantages at a glance
- Robust design with preloaded precision bearings
- Simple handling, quick measurement
- Suitable for transmitted light
- Material: steel, attachments made of aluminium
- Surfaces burnished, black anodized
- Hardened, precision grinded rollers
1 Concentricity gage RPG micro
1 Operating key
- Carbide rollers
- Base plate for set-up on a t-slot
- Swivel base for RPG micro
- XY cross table for RPG micro
- Sine table
For further information just click on the icon in the table and the articles will be put on a wish list.
|Type||Workpiece Ø||Roller Ø||Type of rollers||Concentricity||Drive||Dimensions|
L x W
|RPG 0810 micro||0,8 – 10 mm||39 mm||Cut-in rollers|
|< 0,002 mm|
|85 x 85 mm||B701700001|
In order to satisfy different customer’s demands we also provide customized rollers. Detailed information about our concentricity gauges you will find in our catalogue.