Concentricity gage RPG mini
Concentricity gages RPG mini are suitable for the measuring of small workpieces. They can be used on measuring projectors, optical CMMs as well as on contour measuring instruments.
Due to their small disturbance range the optimal accessibility to the workpiece can be achieved.
Advantages at a glance
- Robust design with preloaded roller bearings
- Simple handling, quick measurement
- Suitable for transmitted light
- Driven by toothed belt
- Material: steel, attachments made of aluminium
- Surfaces burnished, black anodized
- Hardened, precision grinded rollers
1 Concentricity gage RPG mini
1 Operating key
- Electric drive for the RPG mini (drive motor and regulation transformer)
- Swivel base for RPG mini
- Dial test indicator, analogue
- Dial test indicator, digital
- Articulated arm with holder for gauging instruments
- Carbide rollers
- Base plate for set-up on a t-slot
- XY cross table for RPG mini
- Sine table
For further information just click on the icon in the table and the articles will be put on a wish list.
|Type||Workpiece Ø||Roller Ø||Type of rollers||Concentricity||Drive||Dimensions|
L x W
|RPG 0820 mini||0,8 – 20 mm||38 mm||Cut-in rollers|
|< 0,002 mm|
|120 x 120 mm||B701200007|
|RPG 330 mini||3 – 30 mm||30 mm||Cylindric rollers||< 0,002 mm|
|85 x 85 mm||B701200006|
We also provide customized rollers for concentricity gage RPG mini. Further information about our concentricity gauges can be found in our catalogue.