Concentricity gages RPG 35100
The concentricity gage RPG 35100 is especially designed for measuring large workpieces in the batch production. Two gauge slides are used for external, internal or axial run- out measurement of rotating parts.
Both gauge slides can be continuously moved on the guide column.
Customized rollers can be provided upon request.
Advantages at a glance
- Robust design with preloaded precision bearings
- Simple handling, quick measurement
- For inspections in batch production by measuring slide
- Material: steel, attachments made of aluminium
- Surfaces burnished, black anodized
- Hardened, precision grinded rollers
1 Concentricty gage RPG 35100
1 Measuring slide front side
1 Measuring slide with articulated arm
1 Holder for gauging instruments
1 Operating key
Without dial gauges
- Electric drive (drive motor and regulation transformer)
- Measuring slide with supporting rollers
- Flat plate top stop
- Pneumatic swivel arm with press roll
- Cross slide with gauge holder
- Articulated arm with gauge holder
- Dial test indicator, analogue
- Dial test indicator, digital
- Carbide rollers
- Driven by toothed belt
- Electronic length probe with holder,
indicating instrument and software
- Linear unit for the testing of workpiece surfaces
For further information just click on the icon in the table and the articles will be put on a wish list.
|Type||Workpiece Ø||Roller Ø||Type of rollers||Concentricity||Drive||Dimensions|
L x W
|RPG 35100||35 – 100 mm||55 mm||Cut-in rollers|
|< 0,002 mm|
|400 x 185 mm||B700500005|
Dimensions concentrictiy gage RPG 35100
Further information about run-out inspection and concentricity gauges can be found in our catalogue.