Concentricity gages RPGR with roller wheels
The concentricity gage RPGR can be used for measuring the concentricity of round workpieces with a diameter up to 240 mm.
The two roller wheels are variable movable on the base plate. One of the roller wheels is height adjustable to compensate different diameters of the workpiece. Workpieces with different geometries can therefore be easily inspected.
Concentricity gauges can be customized upon request.
Advantages at a glance
- Hardened, precision grinded base plate and rollers
- Two movable roller wheels with clamp lever.
One support can be adjusted in height to compensate a diameter difference of the workpiece up to 60 mm.
- Material: steel, attachments made of aluminium
- Surfaces burnished, hard coated
1 Concentricity gage RPGR
1 Base plate with T-slots
2 Roller wheels
Without articulated arm and dial gauge
- Articulated arm with holder for gauging instruments
- Movable pressing or drive unit
- Electronic length probe with holder,
indicating instrument and software
- Reinforced version for higher workpiece weight available upon request
For further information just click on the icon in the table and the articles will be put on a wish list.
L x W
|RPGR 600||240 mm||10 H7||< 0,002 mm|
|600 x 200 mm||B703000002|
|RPGR 1000||240 mm||10 H7||< 0,002 mm|
|1000 x 200 mm||B703000005|
Further information about our concentricty gages, concentricity gauges can be found in our catalogue.