Concentricity gages RPGS with tailstocks
The concentricity gages RPGS can be used for measuring radial and axial run-out of cylindrical workpieces.
The tailstocks are stepplessly movable on the base plate. One tailstock is supplied with a axially movable quill.
Advantages at a glance
- Right tailstock with axially movable quill
- Left tailstock with fixed centre
- Material: working table made of high-quality casting
/ hard stone
- Surfaces painted, burnished
1 Concentricity gage RPGS
1 Working table
1 Measuring stand
1 Pair of tailstocks
- Tailstock with handwheel or pneumatic drive
- Tailstock with 90° V-block at the top
- Tailstock with rotary collet holder
- Tailstock with roller wheels
- Tailstock with V-blocks
- Optional measuring stands
- Electronic length probe with holder,
indicating instrument and software
Centre height from 50 – 200 mm Centre width from maximum of 200 – 650 mm Special versions upon request
Further information about concentrity gages, concentricity gauges with tailstocks can be found in our catalogue concentricity gages.