offers the decisive advantage. Various states can be detected by sensors, which in turn are connected to a transmitter unit.
This transmits the signal wirelessly through Bluetooth Low Energy 4.0 to the gateway in the control cabinet of the machine. Here, the signals are received, processed and visualized.
- Monitoring the clamping situation during machining
- Process-safe clamping on pallets
- Visualization and evaluation of the received data
- No disturbing cables due to radio transmission
- Retrofitting of older machines and plants
Examples for wireless sensoring components from SPREITZER: