Versatile clamping jaw variants for different customer requirements. Stepped jaws, reversible stepped jaws, clamping jaws with coating and grip jaws which makes the pre-stamping of workpieces unnecessary. We offer clamping jaws for centric vises and chucks as well as customized jaws. Our wide selection guarantees the best possible solutions.
Wide range of clamping jaws for safe fixturing.
Clamping jaws for centric vises, centre-clamping vises, machine vises. Clamping jaws with grips for raw part clamping without pre-stamping. Coated clamping jaws for clamping grinded workpieces and soft clamping jaws for manufacturing mold jaws.
For producing mold jaws resp. for clamping moldings
For clamping finished parts or for use in the second clamping.
High holding force through increased friction factor. The workpiece surface will not be damaged.
For clamping of high-strength raw material. The hardened and coated surface of the clamping jaws deforms the workpiece surface during the clamping process.
With the pull-down pendulum jaws, angular misalignments of several millimetres can be rectified.
Hardened and grinded prism jaws for clamping round workpieces.
Centre-clamping vise MZE 220-80 with grip jaws
Secure clamping of blanks without pre-stamping
Workpiece blank clamping or machining requires new and innovative clamping solutions, especially on multi-axis machining centers. The high inherent rigidity, the optimum guide ratio and the powerful spindle result in high and effectively acting clamping forces.
Process-safe clamping with Grip(s)
- No embossing station necessary. Embossing and clamping take place in a single operation
- High holding forces due to material-specific grip jaws
- Less material required due to clamping depth of only 4 mm
- Highest machining quality due to distortion-free clamping and less vibration
Customized clamping jaws
Do you need workpiece-specific clamping jaws for your production?
In OEM quality – competent, fast and flexible.
We manufacture form-fit workpiece clamping jaws using the latest manufacturing methods. Machining or non-cutting individually for your workpieces and according to your requirements. Especially for fine, small contours, production in 3D rapid prototyping is particularly economical.
Realization in 5 steps
1. You send us your 2D or 3D STEP data of the workpiece with background information about the necessary machining positions and the possible interference contour.
2. You provide us with the type of vise you use and, if necessary, the manufacturer.
3. Choose from different materials and surfaces:
- Surface hardened
- HM coated
4. We select the appropriate manufacturing process. (3D Rapid Prototyping, 3D Milling)
5. We will provide you with a detailed quotation including price and delivery time of your individual clamping jaws.
WHAT CAN WE DO FOR YOU?
By using our products and services, our customers increase the productivity of their production by up to 100% and at the same time reduce their production costs to a large extent.