Multi-axis machining | Multi-sided machining with multiple clamping – application:
One application for hydraulic centering clamping and indexing units is the 5- and multi-axis machining of workpieces with simultaneous palletizablity of the workpiece holder.
The fixture consists of a clamping bridge or clamping column, in which the clamping units are integrated.
The radial turning of the workpiece holder in the clamping units with a following highly precise positioning and clamping enables the complete machining of the workpiece in just one operation.
Advantages of SPREITZER clamping units for multi-sided machining:
- Economical and efficiently, on 3/4-axes machining centres
- Hydraulically operated, stand-alone without CNC-controller
- Retrofittable solution
- System patented
- Accuracy 0,003 mm
Vertical machining center
Universal quick change palletizing
The clamping units are used as an universal quick change system for highly precise positioning, indexing and clamping of workpieces, pallets or custom-made fixture pallets.
The clamping units can, depending on the application, directly placed into the machining table or in specific adaptor plates.
Centering and repetition accuracy of 0,003 mm
- 5- and multi- axes machining of workpieces and the simultaneous palletizablity of the workpiece holder
- Form-fit clamping, radial indexing
- Increased precison of workpieces through complete machining within one operation
- Shorter downtime between operations needed due to the prepared workpiece holder thus a shorter machining time
For detailed information please take a look at our product catalogue and ask for free expert advice.